Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Look at how far we've come! I can't believe this is our life in just 4 short years!! We are so blessed!!!
We had been dating about 6 months here!!
Our beautiful wedding!!!



In Aruba for our 1 year anniversary!



The big event!!! Welcome to the world, Noah Talmadge Blake!
08-01-07 4:44am
Our first family photo session!!!


Daddy's Little Man!!!!


Mama and her baby boy!!!



I can't believe we've been married for 4 years!! It's seems like just yesterday! Bobby, I love you so much and I am so thankful for the life and love we share!! I thank God everyday for sending you to me and for giving us a wonderful son! You are an awesome man and a great father and I couldn't ask for anything else! Thank you for putting up with me (and my moods) and for allowing me to stay home and raise our son, I know how hard you work so I can do that! I love you Baby!!!

3 comments:

Laura Preston said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary! I think I will steal your blog idea for our upcoming anniversary on the 21st!

Angela said...

I remember the night y'all met...seems only yesterday!

Beth said...

Cute pictures!