Thursday, March 5, 2009

Remembering...

Hey to our friends and fam... Bobby and I would like for y'all to say a special little prayer for us over the next few days, it's a rough time for us right now and we need support from the folks that love us! Monday 3/9 would have been the due date for the baby we lost back in August. I hate to say that...lost...my friend Summer said she and Jeremy chose not to think of Lilly Kay as a baby they "lost", they knew they had won that baby to the Lord, and that's what I keep telling myself. Bobby and I will see that sweet baby again one day, and for now I am thanking God everyday for the wonderful husband and son he has given me, and I know in His time, if it's His will, our family will grow and He will bless us with another baby!

I also want to say to Mom and Dad, I love you two so much and I would have never made it through this without y'all, I am so glad you're my parents!! And Gwen, Jenifer, Courtney and Summer, y'all are my shoulders to cry on (and we all know I've done a lot of that) you gals are my rock and I am truly blessed so have such great friends surrounding me....I love y'all!!!!

1 comment:

thebarronfam said...

Hey Jill,
I just found your blog. I am saying a prayer for you right now that you will have "a peace that passes ALL understanding." Lets get together soon!