Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Too Cute!!











These are recent pics that I just think are too cute not to post!! Most are just of Noah at home with me during the day playing and doing funny stuff!! I laugh so much during the day, he's so funny and has such a great personality!! However, we are starting to hit a little bit of terrible two stuff ALREADY!! I am so scared of that!!! Anyway, thought these were fun, especially the one of him on my bed with the phone and the remote...he is SO my child!!!

2 comments:

The Dyer Family said...

i didn't know you have a blog! i'll add you to my blog roll. :)
noah is getting so big and handsome. i'll be checking in on these super cute pics.

Beth said...

Thanks, Jill! We think Libby is a cutie, too. We are amazed at how she entertains daily. Noah is such a cute boy, Libby might be eyeing him in a few years!(At least 25+, of course!)

I'll add your blog to my page.

Have a good week.