Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Friends!!

As most of my usual blog readers know, our friends, The Clouds lost sweet Baby Nate last week and I haven't posted anything about it until now because it's just been so unbelievable. I know our Lord has a reason and a plan for everything that happens, but as human beings, we struggle to understand it, and we may not ever find out the reason for things until that wonderful day when we get to meet our Heavenly Father face to face. I can't imagine what pain Courtney is feeling and I just want to hug her every second until she feels better! I guess that's just the Mama in me!! For those of you who haven't met Bryant and Courtney...boy are you missing out!! These 2 are awesome!! Bobby and I are so glad they are a part of our life and they have recently brought us into their church life, which we are so thankful for! They are so strong in their faith and I know they will come through this tragedy as stronger Christians. So please, all my blogging pals, continue to pray for this sweet family, pray that God will ease their pain swiftly. And y'all can keep up with them on CC's blog... http://www.thoughtsfromacloud.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Beth said...

Jill,
I just read The Cloud's blog and I am so sad for them. I don't know them, but it doesn't make it any easier to read - it brought tears to my eyes. I can only imagine how devistated they are. I am so sorry for their loss. I'll be praying for your friends.

Courtney Cloud said...

Thanks Jilly. We love you so very much!

Angela said...

I went to college with Bryant and hate they are going through this. I can't imagine losing a one of my little ones.