Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Four is Enough!!







My cousin Michele has one of my FAVORITE blogs...Four is Enough, listed on my blog list! She is so creative and always comes up with the cutest stuff to put on there. Well, she really comes up with cute stuff everywhere, her house is amazing and if you didn't come to my and Bobby's wedding, well then you missed the FABULOUS floral creations she and her sister Holli did!! WOW! Anyway, her ability to create cuteness is not limited to blogs, interior design and floral arrangements, check this hunk of hot stuff out!!! The portly one is Hudson, the newest and might I add chunkiest Campbell! Preston is the tall, skinny good looking kid with his Mimi, who is Mom's sister! And Alan is Michele's sweet hubby! We love this family so much and always have such a good time with them!! We are looking forward to a summer full of pool time with the boys! Michele, thanks for all your sweet and cute posts, I love looking at them!!




2 comments:

Summer Kempfer said...

OMG! I so hope I get to meet this sweet juicy baby boy...he is too much! I am so happy Noah is doing better!

4CAMPBELLS said...

Jill!!!! This post was so sweet and such a nice surprise. I went to your blog to see your cute family and there we were! That picture of Hudson made me laugh out loud. I didn't take one like that at Christmas, so I'm glad I got to see it. Thank you again for your sweet comments about our little family. I think they're pretty special, too.
Oh yeah... Preston said "Mimi! Did you see AUNT Jill's blog? I thought that was so cute.