Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Thanks to my special friend Summer Kempfer for ALWAYS capturing great photos!! We will cherish these pictures forever!! I also cherish your friendship, you are such a sweet pal and you are forever inspiring me to live, love and praise!! You truly are one of the most Godly gals I've ever met and I love you for that!!


We had a "secret" photo session yesterday as a surprise for Bobby's birthday!! This is the first of the proofs I've seen and I thought it was fitting for this "love" weekend!! I really need to teach my kiddo to close his mouth when he kisses...but it's just too cute!!

2 comments:

Kelly M said...

Jill your site looks great! You little guy is such the cutie!!

Summer Kempfer said...

OMG! thank you for the clothes. I feel like i went shopping. your the greatest and i too cherish your friendship!